Education (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chemical Peels.

Hello, I am looking for a great, affordable chemical peel for all types of skin. I have already used brands like Image, PCA, Rhona Allision…

Started by Violet

7 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Melissa Markis

Esty in ne portland oregon to trade micro-current, waxing.

I am looking to trade micro-current, waxing. I own a small salon and I am the only person, so I ether do my own services or just don't get…

Started by Mariah

4 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Chelle Yelvington

Interest is medical esthetician field

Hello! I'm new here and would love if someone could answer some questions for me.  I currently work as an RN and have considered going back…

Started by Julia Winters Blanks

1 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Amanda Yates

College or continuing education courses?

Does anyone have recommendations for helpful classes for the business end of what we do?  Or courses that would be beneficial to someone wh…

Started by mk

3 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Krista C.

Getting started again

Hello fellow Estys! I need to know some free continuing educations classes that are free for licensed Estheticians in Tennessee. Info woul…

Started by Patrice Meredith

0 Feb 9, 2014

Continuing Education

Hello- New to the page and wondered if anyone knows of any continuing education classes in the Tampa/Orlando area for new to the field est…

Started by Colby Leach

11 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Gail Wagner

Is there a website with info on how to become an holistic esthetician?

Tons of naturally minded people in my area and I feel this would be a great niche for me! I also would love as much info on Essential Oils…

Started by Megan Raymont

5 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

CEUs in DC

Can someone let me know where I can find approved CEUs in DC. I've done a class with Skin Script and webinars through ASCP and attended an…

Started by Willie Acklin

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Willie Acklin

Researching Scools in Canada

Hello,I'm American citizen (student) and live in British Columbia, Canada for 2 years and will be moving back to San Francisco, California…

Started by Hope Topper

1 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by coldsalineplexus

How to become a master or medical esthetician?!

I live in okklahoma and am an esthetician. Been researching for months on advanced esthetic courses and how to get certified and cant find…

Started by Kasey Bene

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Rosenblum

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service