M Elaine Gustafson's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Suzanne, will you have a booth at the esthetics show in Philadelphia in October?  "

M Elaine Gustafson replied Aug 20, 2014 to Organic Skincare Line

5 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by M Elaine Gustafson

"I signed up with SpaFinder last month and it costs me $10/month. I get 83% of the ca…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied May 23, 2014 to A little update...

20 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Karen Martiz / Skin Cleaners

"I love all the Image SPF products. The tinted is very sheer and lightweight. I use t…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied May 11, 2014 to Favorite SPF for Retail Sale….GO!

29 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Kathy Mitchell

"I went to school specifically so I could wax. I found that I loved doing facials. I…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied May 6, 2014 to If I focus on waxing, will I discredit my path?

16 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

"Wednesday and Thursday afternoon and evenings. Lately Monday has been great - I get…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied May 4, 2014 to What are your most popular days & hours for your clients?

4 May 5, 2014
Reply by Zenaida Fiducioso

"I love SpaBooker. I opened my own place a year ago, also as a solo practitioner, and…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied Apr 21, 2014 to Salon Software

3 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Montalbano

"As long as you have them purchase it (pay upfront!) within a short window - before t…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied Apr 17, 2014 to I'm very excited!!!! Groupon advice/questions

3 Apr 17, 2014

"Good luck on your new venture! At a spa where I previously worked, we made special p…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied Apr 16, 2014 to I'm very excited!!!! Groupon advice/questions

3 Apr 17, 2014

"Pennsylvania has the most vague laws. They have been saying they will rule on micro-…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied Mar 25, 2014 to I am currently working with an advocacy organization, Politics Beauty, What changes would you all like to see made in your state or see across the states as practitioner?

14 Mar 30, 2014

"Just make sure it is available before you file the llc. My state will verify that it…"

M Elaine Gustafson replied Mar 23, 2014 to What's first? Ficticious name or an LLC registration?

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by body&skincarebyenith

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service