Susanne Schmaling's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I bought a sound machine that makes white noise and put it outside the door (walmart…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Oct 25, 2012 to Soundproofing/noise reducing ideas

18 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Donna Whitton

"All of them are really good but I have have had great results with Nufree & cere…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Oct 16, 2012 to Top 5 Hair Removal Trends

17 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Natalie Lewis

"Hi Everyone, I received a great reply from director Ofelia Duran. She received our i…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 26, 2012 to New Regulations Could Affect the Scope of Practice for Colorado Estheticians!

16 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Terra Dolce

"ASCP/AHP Opposes Proposed Colorado Rule Amendment Associated Skin Care Professionals…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 25, 2012 to New Regulations Could Affect the Scope of Practice for Colorado Estheticians!

16 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Terra Dolce

"Would you please clarify what is "all wrong"? no worries about bashing if we are tal…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 19, 2012 to Galvanic or high frequency-which is better for product penetration?

38 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Danielle Gadson

"Wonderful information Denise, thank you so much!"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 19, 2012 to Getting discouraged

51 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by LaToya Rochelle Williams

"Hi Sheila, Can you get me some specific technical information on this machine. Is th…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 19, 2012 to Does our insurance cover Class 1 type lasers

4 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

"Hi Kimberly, Galvanic is different from ultrasonic. A simple explanation of ultrason…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 19, 2012 to Galvanic or high frequency-which is better for product penetration?

38 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Danielle Gadson

"Hi Kim, In order to help I need to know the following; Features-steamer, brush, hig…"

38 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Danielle Gadson

"I am not sure if it is on kindle yet. You can go to amazon and search by my last nam…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Sep 17, 2012 to Galvanic or high frequency-which is better for product penetration?

38 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Danielle Gadson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service