Susanne Schmaling's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in love with colorscience, you have to have a min purchase to get which is a bu…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Feb 24, 2012 to What liquid foundations do you like?

87 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Christina Loveday

"I have had good luck with lycogel as well. I believe universal is distributing it as…"

87 Jun 9, 2015

"Thanks Katie-looks awesome!"

87 Jun 9, 2015

"Hi Kyong, Check with Euro institute in Renton WA, Salon Centric West, Salon Services…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Feb 22, 2012 to West Coast Cont Ed, Biz Develop, Trade Shows?

3 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

"Hi Sara, since she is on prescribed topical medications you cannot tell her to stop…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Feb 3, 2012 to Client currently using retin A and hydroquinone. Where to start?

14 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

"If you are an independant contractor the owner of the facility cannot 'own' anything…"

Susanne Schmaling replied May 31, 2011 to Noncompete Clauses in the Lease

8 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Mary Turner

"How about Clinic?"

Susanne Schmaling replied Apr 27, 2011 to Dumb Question?

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Kandis Hasamear

"I agree, any manufacturer that does not support my professional treatments and philo…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Apr 9, 2011 to Should an esthetician sell/use Rodan and Fields? Your opinions would be much appreciated!!

65 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Kristina A

"Thanks Amanda, I will be happy to answer any of your questions! I just created a NW…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Apr 9, 2011 to Galvanic or high frequency-which is better for product penetration?

38 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Danielle Gadson

"Hi Amanda, High Frequency is great for killing bacteria and creating heat in the ski…"

Susanne Schmaling replied Apr 8, 2011 to Galvanic or high frequency-which is better for product penetration?

38 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Danielle Gadson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service