All Discussions Tagged 'skincare' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Image Skincare Marketing NEEDED!!!!!!

Hello All! I was curious to know if anyone knows of or has any marketing images and material for IMAGE. I am using their fileshare but they…

Started by Claire KOhler

2 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Diane White

Organic/Holistic Esthetician School

Does anyone know if there are any Organic/Holistic Schools for Esthetics? Not online courses, but real physical schools. Preferably in Euro…

Started by Jasmin Estes

1 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Pamela Sander

I was set on Image SkinCare but now.....

Has anyone used Image SkinCare? I tried it and I loved it but when I was talking with my MERZ rep (ive been working with her for years. Bef…

Started by Claire KOhler

7 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Marty Glenn

The Skin Games

This is the First National Skincare Competition for estheticians. The finalists have already been chosen from all over the country and they…

Started by Jennifer Rosenblum

0 Feb 11, 2016

Looking for a new product line, something truely natural

I am looking for a new skin care product line.  Anyone have one they would recommend that is a more natural with preferably no parabens, SL…

Started by Carrie Riner Stack

55 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Erina Lander

Are extractions easier with a tool?

I've read articles that state the extractor tools are damaging to the skin and shouldn't be used. On the other hand I was given this tool a…

Started by Tweet

8 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Nicole Weymer

Rhonda Allison: advice, tips, must have products?

Hello, everyone! I own my own small spa and I currently use Skin Script, but I've always been really interested in Rhonda Allison, it's ju…

Started by Amanda S

4 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Victoria Prinzo

Do you offer add-on's, and do they really increase your revenue?

Hi Everyone!  I am a fairly new esthetician, and have had the good fortune of being allowed to use my employer's facial clinic to give faci…

Started by Tara Templeton

16 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Corine Y

DermaMed Solutions? Anyone try them?

Hi there everyone, Have you ever tried DermaMed Solutions?  Mind sharing the good, bad? Thinking of adding the line and wanted to hear if a…

Started by Jennifer Cochenour

0 Jul 11, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service