All Discussions Tagged 'treatments' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Acne Products

Can anyone recommend a product line for effective acne treatment? I am currently using an all natural and organic line, but would like to s…

Started by Tara Carson

6 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Kathy Mitchell

Getting Rid Of Facial Lines Has Become Easy

As skin begins losing its natural elasticity, with time lines begin to appear on the face, most prominently around eyes, nose, and mouth. T…

Started by Shafiq Qaadri

0 Jun 10, 2015

bt-micro

I'm considering purchasing a bt-micro to incorporate into microzone facial treatments. For those of you who use one, what is your opinion o…

Started by The Waxer

0 May 25, 2015

Convert wax clients to skin treatments.

Hello, I am wondering if there are any tips on converting waxing clients into skin treatments. Thank you!

Started by Mark Elliott

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Valentine's Day Specials

What are your Valentine's Day specials? And how are you planning on promoting them? What are your ideas to get your clients ready to pucker…

Started by Lauren Snow

17 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Add Ons to Services

Hello, When you add on services, how much do you charge?  Say if I wanted to do a paraffin hand treatment, how much would be reasonable an…

Started by gloria

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by gloria

Do you offer add-on's, and do they really increase your revenue?

Hi Everyone!  I am a fairly new esthetician, and have had the good fortune of being allowed to use my employer's facial clinic to give faci…

Started by Tara Templeton

16 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Corine Y

What is the #1 treatment that clients are asking for?

Hi Everyone, Can you help me out and let me know the most requested treatment from your clients or are they coming to you with a problem an…

Started by Susanne Schmaling

0 Nov 21, 2012

Laser Equipment

I am wondering how long laser equipment lasts?   Thanks.

Started by Morgan Miller

0 May 7, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service