I'm in school currently and I love skin care, and Im familiar with a lot of the skin care lines.. but I know their are TONS. How did you pick your skin care lines besides what is offered at your salon? Was it just trial and error? 

I know entering a salon you don't have much control over what lines they carry, but Im curious on how you found the lines you like? Im not a fan of BioElements and Image.. I know A LOT of salons carry them, but I want something more aggressive.. 

Views: 7159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am loving it and learning from each one
Thanks

Choosing Skin Care Lines if difficult at best. Namely because most products are manufactured for "ONE SIZE FITS ALL". Which simply means, even the best products won't work for every customer you service. In my opinion, there is but one way to solve this problem and that is to incorporate SkinDNA tests as a Consultation Service. Then recommend, promote and sell products that specifically meet the needs of "each individual customer" for more "personalized skin care treatments and regimens"!..How do you do that you ask?

DK DNA NOW HIRING INDEPENDENT SALES EXECUTIVES ALL 50 STATES

MAJOR BREAK THROUGH IN SKINCARE...THE SECRET TO ANTI-AGING IS THE SKINDNA TEST!

OUR EXCLUSIVE SKINDNA TEST IS A NEW AND UNPRECEDENTED CHANGE IN THE WAY CONSUMERS AND PATIENTS RECEIVE SKINCARE  AND TREATMENT  RECOMMENDATIONS FROM BOTH DOCTORS AND PROFESSIONAL SKINCARE  PROVIDERS ALIKE.

JOIN US NOW and make 2015 a year to remember!

• WORK FROM HOME- 1099 (SIX FIGURE OPPORTUNITY-NO MLM!)
  • Exclusivity For ALL of USA, Puerto Rico & US Virgin Islands= "NO Competition"
  • PAID WEEKLY( Every Friday)  Plus Residual Income
  • A Game Changing Product & Service That Takes the guesswork out of Skincare and Treatment recommendations
  • Easy to Learn and Sells Itself
  • The beginning of a Projected $48 Billion Market

IF you have existing sales experience or contacts within the Skincare or Cosmetics Industry and you are looking for A Game Changer  Opportunity, email us directly for more information and to  schedule an interview.

To Schedule an Interview Email Your Resume
toprecruit@dkdna.com

Likewise interested in adding our product to your Services Menu, email us to request a demonstration
getdemo@dkdna.com

I took my pro magazines and contacted ALL companies advertised. Got catalogs, picking, support, marketing and samples. From the samples I liked, then looked for company support, min requirement, and price point.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service