My first experience with LED was way back in 2003. It's kind of a funny story and I think I'll make a video and put on my website! Revitalight was my first machine. I got some great results, but after a while I couldn't handle sitting there for as long as you really need to to get the results. Handpieces are great because they are right up against the skin but you truly need to spend quite a bit of time moving them around the face to get results. So, I moved on the a face panel and absolutely wouldn't be without it. I own two of them (I have two treatment rooms right now) You can use LED for every skin condition. Every treatment includes 10 to 15 minutes of LED toward the end of the treatment. It takes the results over the the top!

I am working with a company on a quality panel that I'm hoping I can offer for a really good price. I don't have the figure on that yet. In the meantime, I have my new LED mask with 54 LED's. You can switch from red to blue with a click of a button! It's actually pretty powerful. I have someone using it at home right now (every other day) to get my before and after pictures.

You can check it out here: http://www.shelleyhancock.com/ledlight.html

Views: 2119

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, I can't wait to see/hear more!!!

Hi Shelley,

I just purchased the celluma and electroporation can you give me a protocol where I could use both in a service? Also what is the going rate for LED? I live in WI. I've only been able to find one other person who offers it and she charges $65 for 15 min. which seems high to me. What are some other names that people would call this service besides LED?

Thanks,

Liz

Lizabeth- when I receive mine i thought about running an intro and adding on to any service for $35- for 20 to 25 min- I feel it will be added to many and the price- i wondered also-

they also call treatment a  PhotoFacial or Light Therapy treatments. I think selling in a package of 3-6 will work also- need more than one for best results! 3 for $99 at 25 min- do a cleanse-tone and serum with

and they pay extra for enzyme/peel etc...add on add on what they need and hopefully results are kick asT!

copy and pasted this- LED photo facial is a very gentle treatment that uses narrow spectrum light to boost collagen, which creates plumper, younger-looking skin, or to kill the bacteria that causes acne. This type of photo facial is more likely to be found in a day spa with a serious focus on esthetics. LED photo facials are painless, cool and relaxing, and (unlike IPL or laser treatments) carry no risk of burning. The best results come after a series of photo facial To begin, a series of six treatments with a one-to two weeks between is recommended. After that, maintain with a treatment every month or two. It can be part of a facial or a stand-alone treatment. I say do as 3 6 0r 9 and 2x-3x a month seems norm

Eager to get mine!!!!

is 25 min to long as add on Shelly? I mean im not doing any work once Panel in place but don't want to go over board...with enzyme o peels

I received the first feedback on the Celuma panel today from an Esty that just got hers last week!! Here's what her email said: LOVING the Celluma...and my clients are too! Def an increase in revenue!

Music to my ears!!

shelley:  I am wanting to add and LED light.  Can you tell me the differences in results with the Mask and the Celluma panel?  Thanks and looking forward to buying one soon!

The mask is a really great starter LED for the investment. It definitely works. The Celluma is a step up and much more powerful. Many of the Estys that had purchsed the mask are upgrading to the Celluma and now renting the mask to their clients. How much would your clients love you if you sent them home with something to use daily for a while that would speed up the results of whatever skin condition they had going on? They would adore you!!! So, if your budget is just the mask to begin with...go for it, because you will still be able to make $$ from it once you can upgrade to the celluma!!

I just got my Celluma this week and it says to use for 30 minutes and the mask said 15 minutes- so I'm wondering why the different times?  I'm also wondering how much benefit there is to doing just 10-15 minutes with the Celluma as part of a facial or peel?  Will there be a noticeable difference compared to not using it?  Thanks!

Nicole...I include 10 to 15 minutes under the celluma in every treatment I do...it's just that beneficial. You will see the results of your treatments go up a level from using the celluma. Now....if a client has a pigmentation or acne issue ( or any issue for that matter!) going on that they want it cleared up fast, have them come in twice a week for 30 minute sessions. Do this for two weeks, see how far they've come along and then decide if you can back down to once a week or you need to continue twice for another week.....be creative!

So I bought a cheaply led device for myself online to just check it out. I am completely amazed by the results and I am going to save up to buy the celluma panel!!!

Hi Amy,

The Celluma is a great piece of equipment. You'll enjoy it!

I have some sad news though that just happened today. I am stepping away from selling this equipment. Some Estys on the Esthetician Think Tank on Facebook started a thread about some estys calling the company directly and being able to easily purchase one unit for distributor pricing. I have invested a lot of time and money in their company and they do not see how doing that is a disservice to me. I have been purchasing 12 cellumas at a time to get distributor pricing. Now there is a group of Estys very upset with me (I've been blocked out of the forum) even though I was selling to them at the same price as on cellumas website. So, I can not stay connected to a company that does not support me and also causes you guys to question my integrity. I truly wish someone from that forum would have called me with a heads up instead of throwing me under the bus. I'm not out to take advantage of anyone...those of you that know me, know that.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service