I'm thinking about buying the bio-therapeutic hand held ultrasonic skin scrubber and would like some feedback on it
The company is having a sale ($225) for the handheld unit. Is this a good price? Any rec's for another brand?
Also how would I incorporate this into a facial? I normally do chemical peels, Microderm and micro-current treatments (where would this fit in?)
Thanks a bunch! 

Views: 1084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amber....I have a training video on my website, please feel free to watch it!

http://www.shelleyhancock.com/ultrasonicspatula.html

Use the spatula to take your cleanser off (deeper cleanse), then it use for extractions and after your microcurrent, if you put a mask on, penetrate it in with the spatula. Hope this helps!

Hi Shelley, thanks for all te great info on the skin spatula! I was wondering how you disinfect the skin spatula between clients?
The metal is not porous, so you can just use a disinfecting or alcohol wipe.

If you do microderm you don't need this device. If you do microcurrent you also don't need this device. I am on the fence when it comes to their ultrasound ( product penetration sonophoresis) since I think it is too small to produce great power result ( even on Low Frequency Sonic ).. It's not easy.

I use the BT Micro hand held Ultrasonic tool and I love it.  I use it in Peel mode to remove the exfoliant and get a great result.  I have also used it to penetrate product (serums and masks) on the Ion mode. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service