I am trying to find out which is the best to use, also wheather they really do work as well as they seem to on youtube videos. I would like to buy one if they are that great and want to buy the best one I can.

Views: 8287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just curious Linda, have you purchased a machine yet? If not, I highly recommend Skin Classic. Stephanie Is great trainer, always available, easy to get more supplies and I always get great results with Skin Classic. Also, I'm in Wa, and I get referrals from her often from people calling her to find out where to go. Not many companies do that I find! Good luck... :)
I love my Skin Classic. I have helped so many with this. Stephanie is fantastic for training and available for questions as you learn. The machine is incredibly easy to use and results are fantastic. I cannot use either if the other machines in Colorado. Even if I could. They both look clumsy compared to the specific ability of the Skin Classic. Most everyone I see has something that requires The skin classic. I paid for it quickly. Referrals were easy and plentiful. Buy it, you won't regret it.
Are you based in Colorado? I am looking at the skin classic and was wondering if I could use it in Colorado.
Thank you.
Kristy, I have had my Skin Classic for a couple of years now and I LOVE IT! I really did my research and was amazed how everything came together with the Skin Classic. It is the most cost effective machine, the training is one on one... In person, not over the phone. Stephanie is an amazing lady. She truly is there for you!
I looked at another machine first, but it was more expensive, and I called several times before I got ahold of anyone, and then when I did... I could not understand them. There was a language barrier. Then I came across Stephanie at RNfaces.com It just could not have been a more clear choice. She literally flew out to my location and trained me personally. My Skin Classic paid for itself in a very short time. It has been one of the top treatments I offer at my business.
If you have any questions Kristy, please do not hesitate to reach out to me and I will be happy to answer any questions you have. You simply can't go wrong with a Skin Classic!

Thanks so much! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service