I'm looking for a good liquid foundation that is noncomedogenic and has great coverage for acne.  I already have a great powder mineral makeup that I custom-blend so I've got that covered.  But liquid? Any ideas?

Tags: acne, makeup

Views: 4650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the tip, I havent heard of them and they are actually close to me too..:)

I placed my opening order for 6 tubes in Fitz 2-3 range with my free one acting for Fitz1; I plan on using a few as testers at my studio, and I ordered a sample pack for trials.

Have you heard whether they are going to offer sample packs in the other shades?

The spa I work at has retail Image Skincare. I will suggest this product, it looks promising. :-)

Just took the full day class last week at Image in Palm Beach....The make up is great coverage and was even waterproof when I went to wash the different colors off my hands...:)  Coindidentally I just got hired by a spa that uses Image, so more classes and fun to come!

Use concealer with 2.0% Salicylic Acid, Murad Acne Treatment Concealer . It is a stick concealer, this product is amazing at covering spots without worrying about breaking out.

Clinique also has concealer,  Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer. It has 1.0% Salicylic Acid.

Perhaps mixing the concealer with some moisturizer can give it a more foundation-like consistency.

Can also lightly powder mineral makeup on top.

I use Motives Custom Blend liquid foundation and myself and my clients with acne love, love, love it!

@Cimberly - can you please give me a link for this?

Check out the ingredient deck of newly launched Image Skincare I-Conceal Flawless Finish Foundation made to heal while concealing. Careful attention was paid to the formula to ensure no pore clogging, cooling and breathable. A little goes a very long way and no primer or mineral mist is needed. No order minimums and samples are available through Image or Aesthetics Plus in Dublin, Ca.

Motives cosmetics has water based foundation and they even offer Custom Blend for those hard to match skin tones like my own! I've been using the foundation for over a month now and I love it.  I have acneic skin and thankfully I have not experienced any breakouts or congestion with this product!

Hi Laura,

I really like the Brenda Christian foundation line. Even though there are only four colors to choose from, the foundation will adjust to your skin color! I am acne prone and have type 3 acne. Any foundation I put on makes me breakout like crazy, but I've been using Brenda Christian for a week now and I've not experiences any new blemish.

@Hong - acne doesn't work like that.  Breakouts take up to 3 months to occur; and a comedogenic formulation might take up to six months to show up as acne cosmetica.  I need to know that the ingredient deck is noncomedogenic.

Oh that's good to know! Thanks for the information.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service