I wanted to share some free tools that might help some of you with your marketing. The first is GoBook It's a free online booking system. You must "upgrade" into another paid level to allow clients to book themselves online. The features are some of the best I've seen so far, they do come at a cost however. Here is a link to the levels they offer. GoBook is a good introductory tool that allows YOU to book clients and keep things organized, it's accessible by smartphone.  The big tip here is that GO Book (the light version of spabooker.com) are owned by a company (gramercy one) that is buying up other web directory brands. So when you promote a service or add your business address it inserts your services and promotions into these directories.  City search  is just one example.

The second tool is GO Promote the nice thing about this free tool is that it can automatically posts a special to not only your Facbook and Twitter, but Foursquare. I think of Foursquare as my walk-in lead generator. Yes, I still need walk-ins. Ok thats it, hope this helps have a fantastic labor day weekend! 

Tags: booking, citysearch, foursquare, free, gobook, gopromote, promotion

Views: 175

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

thank you this sounds really exciting!!!

Hi, this sounds very interesting! However, I clicked on your link and there's no information about it, and I went to sign in through my Google account (which is how I'm currently booking clients) and nothing is happening. Help!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service