Education (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for seminars/workshops in NY

Only new yorkers can probably help me with this, but where can I find listings of skin care seminars or workshops that are held in the NYC…

Started by Margarita Bordieri

1 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Researching Schools

Hello, I'm in the process of researching schools in the Maryland,DC, Virginia area. This is a complete change for me after 15 years in a co…

Started by Sonjalyn Henderson

0 Dec 18, 2012

Lash Extensions or NO lash Extensions???

I am a licensed Esthetician and I have been thinking about getting certified in lash extensions. But Im getting mixed feelings about it. I…

Started by Erin Rae VanValkenburg

9 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Microdermabrasion training in CA?

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestion of where to go for a good training course on Microdermabrasion?  Preferably somewhere in north…

Started by Sara Kaping

10 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Teressa Baer

Brilliant video for anybody new to the facial field

Thought  I would share this with anybody interested in learning just a small amount of new but good knowledge about the facial muscles and…

Started by Claire Barnes

0 Nov 13, 2012

Microdermabrasion Training in Southern California

I recently inherited a Microdermabrasion machine and would like to get some training. Can anyone suggest a training center/trainer in South…

Started by Leslie

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by isabel dassinger

Upcoming Trainings

Hi All! We have 6 new trainings in New England (per your request). They are all from 10-3 pm and lunch is included. These trainings are fre…

Started by Lisa VanBockern

12 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Upcoming webinar--"Peptides and How They Work" with Kristina Valiani

For those of you who are planning on attending next week's free webinar on "Peptides and How They Work" with Kristina Valiani of HydroPepti…

Started by Abram Herman

4 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Lauren Snow, ASCP

Dermal planeing

Does anyone know who offers trainning and supplies for dermal planeing?

Started by Sherri

3 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Question about hair growth

I was talking with another Esthetician recently and she told me that the reason that getting waxed under six week from previous wax was les…

Started by Megan Deterling

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Claire Barnes

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service