General Discussion (2,380)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need help with retailing

Anyone know of a good online course on retailing? As a new esthetician I am having trouble with selling products. Thanks!

Started by Tanya Templet Cavalier

11 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Theresa

Clarisonic Opal

I'm considering purchasing the Clarisonic Opal from Clarisonic. I have the Clarisonic facial brush and love it. Has anyone been using the O…

Started by Theresa

3 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Cora Ariella

Room Rental Payment Percentage?

What is considered a typical percentage amount to pay for a room rental when you pay the owner a commission on what you make? I know it var…

Started by Katrina Kulm

2 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Katrina Kulm

Noncompete Clauses in the Lease

A new spa and nail bar is opening near me and I have been talking with the owners about renting a room. (This would be my first rental) I j…

Started by Madeleine Bongiorno

8 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Mary Turner

Does Anyone know the laws regarding how an employee, independent contractor or commission split employee gets paid?

The spa & salon I currently work at my fellow co workers and I have been discussing how we are legally suppose to get paid.  Do we have…

Started by Eva Sandoval

7 May 31, 2011
Reply by Carrie Patrick

7 reasons your clients need professional facials!

7 reasons your clients need professional facials!   http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/east_king/kir/lifestyle/122196128.html

Started by Katie Armitage

0 May 31, 2011

Independent Contracting or commission?

Hi There, I'm opening my small spa in a month and considering how to pay my team of 5 employees, that will include 2 massage therapists, 1…

Started by Sheila Brittingham

7 May 28, 2011
Reply by Audrey

What do you wear to work?

I am having a very hard time finding stylish, flattering, proessional-looking lab jackes and estheticians uniforms. I would like to hear ab…

Started by Jenny Johnson

2 May 24, 2011
Reply by Laura Cooksey

Estheticians compensation in Med Spas- any idea?

I have been an esthetician for almost 2 yrs. I was recently offered a position as an independent contractor at a med spa in CA and altho…

Started by Bollygirl

3 May 23, 2011
Reply by Bollygirl

Anyone use the Clarisonic in their practice?

If so, how do you sanitize the brush heads?

Started by Erica Suppa

1 May 22, 2011
Reply by Tanya Templet Cavalier

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service