General Discussion (2,380)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard wax?

Looking for an amazing hard wax to fall in love with! Any suggestions? I have tried a couple of different waxes but I am not married to one…

Started by Tiffany Carmona

18 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Crickett Enos

New to Austin, TX (Downtown)

Hello All- I am new to Austin, TX and I live downtown.  I am eager to rent a room at a salon for my esthetician business.  Does anyone hap…

Started by Kla

0 Nov 1, 2017

Announcing a Fabulous New Industry Book!

I'm so excited to announce that "The Estheticians Guide to Outstanding Esthetics" book is here. It's an anthology of 17 industry icons shar…

Started by Shelley Hancock

3 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by BettyBliss

Rezenerate? Has anyone tried this? What do you think?

Hi all!  I had a demo of this today.  I have been considering getting into microneedling but heard about this and thought maybe use this in…

Started by Kristy Floyd

10 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Willie Acklin

Announcing a Fabulous New Industry Book!

I'm so excited to announce that "The Estheticians Guide to Outstanding Esthetics" book is here. It's an anthology of 17 industry icons shar…

Started by Shelley Hancock

0 Oct 7, 2017

How to get experience after eduction

Hi I hope I can get some direction on how to move ahead with my career.  I am working as an esthetician part time in a salon and spa,  I to…

Started by Geri Stokes

2 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Geri Stokes

Skinscript TCA peels

How often could you do Skinscripts TCA Peel.. only 2-3 layers?

Started by Jennifer Marston

0 Sep 25, 2017

Have you ever added anything to your wax?

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here, but I've been doing some research on wax and I wanted to get some expert opinions. I h…

Started by Smashley Shmenneshmy

6 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Kristy Floyd

PICTURES - BEST APP TO USE

What is the best app to use when taking pictures of clients skin that will show results?  I'm using my iphone camera under the mag lamp, bu…

Started by Vickie Wellborn

1 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Kristy Floyd

Bio Brasion machine

hello,   Does anyone have reviews on the Bio Brasion machine ? It is a wet microdermabrasions machine??  How strong it may be and its price

Started by Donna

0 Sep 14, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service