General Questions (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any known allergies to "vinyl" gloves?

I always use vinyl gloves and most recently I have had a new client complain that she has broken out in a rash. I used the same products I…

Started by Lori Taylor

5 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Solo esti that does spray tan?

I sent a survey to my clients asking what new service they would like, some of them would like me to offer spray tanning. If your a solo es…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Waxing mishap, how do you recover and gain back confidence?

Ok so today I royally screwed up a clients eyebrow.  I stupidly was using strip way because I just got my hard wax in and haven't had a cha…

Started by Sheila Gordon

4 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

CryBaby Mascara

Hi my fellow Estys! I'm very interested in getting trained in the CryBaby Mascara (http://crybabymascara.com/) product/procedure. It's been…

Started by Lori Taylor

3 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Summerr

Used equipment

Where can I find used equipment?  I've tried Craigslist but no such luck with what they have to offer.  Thanks!

Started by Tricia Alvarez

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by iskyn for me

Boise Forum

Is there a group in Boise for estheticians?

Started by Cynthia Teuber

0 Jan 9, 2012

Towel Cabi

My year old towel cabi is broken and no one want to "fix" it, just sell me a new one. Does anyone use something else besides a cabi to hea…

Started by Robyn Prazmark

2 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by angela testa~kerivan

Microderm Machine with skin scrubber, hot/cold hammer, photon, ultrasonic

Other than the Microderm machine which other part do any of you professional use the most ? I am trying to buy a 3 in 1, 4 in 1, or 5 in on…

Started by kristy evans

0 Nov 16, 2011

Scientists develop an implant to make you more tan! What do you think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2031032/Skin-implant-gives-month-tan-developed-scientists.html   They've created an implant…

Started by Abram Herman

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Jillian lee

FSD MicroPhototherapy. Anyone using?

Does anyone know anything about this new machine? They will be at the Las Vegas show June 18 weekend.  The broshure says that it boosts ant…

Started by Angela Bravo

9 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Cassandra Lanning

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service