Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facials for pregnant clients

Hello!  One of my dearest client is pregnant.  She really enjoys and 'needs' her facials but the discomfort in her back may keep her off th…

Started by HBH in General Discussion

2 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Teresa Ochoa

Spa vs. Medical

I am an Esthetician and Makeup Artist with 12 years experience in the business. I've worked all aspects of the industry however am consider…

Started by Roxanne Paris in General Discussion

3 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Facials for pregnant clients

Hello!  One of my dearest client is pregnant.  She really enjoys and 'needs' her facials but the discomfort in her back may keep her off th…

Started by HBH in General Discussion

0 Jun 2, 2013

Eyebrown waxing

What do you suggest for a client who has super sensitive skin? I had a client who had her eyebrows waxed before and she said that because h…

Started by Juli Rose in General Discussion

5 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

Hiring estheticians right out of school

Hi, I hired an esthetician about a month before her graduation from esthetic school.  She was referred to me by the school and she came acr…

Started by Lisa Fulton in Business Advice

4 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Lisa Fulton

Best of OC

We just found out that our salon is nominated for Best Day Spa and we only have TWO days to get votes!!! This is huge because this salon is…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by Devyn M.

Open House/Grand Opening

Hello all! I am holding a Grand Opening/Open House on the 29th of June!  Its coming up quickly, but I thought I'd ask all you fellow Esty…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

0 May 31, 2013

Medical field

Any Nurses on here who have combined their esthetician license with their Nursing?

Started by Amanda Yates in Education

6 May 31, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Foreo

Has anyone heard of these cleansing devices? Are they good? Beneficial? Does anyone know anything? :) Thanks!

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

2 May 30, 2013
Reply by Devyn M.

High frequency/ Galvanic

I just took a class on high frequency and galvanic it seemed easy enough, however when I went to use our spas machine it's completely diffe…

Started by Laurie Marie Mansfield in Education

0 May 30, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service