Emily Johnson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Leah,  So far we are only in the Unites States. I will let you know personally wh…"

Emily Johnson replied Jan 11, 2016 to Skincare Sidekick App now available in the Google PlayStore!

14 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Emily Johnson

"Hi Regina!  I would be interested in speaking with you as well. I was able to check…"

Emily Johnson replied Jan 11, 2016 to Skincare Sidekick App now available in the Google PlayStore!

14 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Emily Johnson

"Hi Evlin,  It's actually not available for IPhone users yet, we are working on this…"

Emily Johnson replied Dec 8, 2015 to Skincare Sidekick App now available in the Google PlayStore!

14 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Emily Johnson

"Hi Tammi,  Right now it is available in the Google Play store. We are working on ge…"

Emily Johnson replied Dec 8, 2015 to Skincare Sidekick App now available in the Google PlayStore!

14 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Emily Johnson

"Hi Maxine, Looks like as of right now its unavailable. This is feedback that I will…"

Emily Johnson replied Nov 24, 2015 to Skincare Sidekick App now available in the Google PlayStore!

14 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Emily Johnson

"Hi Roxanne The app is only 2.99 to download. If you would like your pictures and cli…"

Emily Johnson replied Nov 24, 2015 to Skincare Sidekick App now available in the Google PlayStore!

14 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Emily Johnson

"Hi! Thank you for checking it out. We are only in the Google store for now but are p…"

Emily Johnson replied Oct 24, 2015 to Skincare Sidekick App now available in the Google PlayStore!

14 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Emily Johnson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service