Amy Jarrell's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I am currently unemployed.  I left the bad situation and was working at a salon that…"

Amy Jarrell replied Jul 4, 2013 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"I am no longer at the job that this post was about, but I did not get paid for any n…"

Amy Jarrell replied Jul 4, 2013 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"Thank you for the encouragement Laura.  I recently became laid off my day job.  I ha…"

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"Great information!  "

Amy Jarrell replied Jun 6, 2013 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"It is a bummer. I love the field, but just could not seem to find success.  I am loo…"

Amy Jarrell replied Jun 6, 2013 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"I ended up quitting.  It was a never ending battle.  I am not working in the industr…"

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"I should say that I only get paid if a client gets a service.  All of the money whet…"

Amy Jarrell replied Apr 12, 2011 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"That makes me feel a little better that others have been in a similar situation.  I…"

Amy Jarrell replied Apr 5, 2011 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"I am pretty upset that I let myself get in this situation, but you live and learn I…"

Amy Jarrell replied Apr 5, 2011 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

"Thank you Mary.  That is what I thought.  I am finding more and more things about th…"

Amy Jarrell replied Apr 4, 2011 to Is this business owner taking advantage of me?

28 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Amy Jarrell

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service