Lisa Fulton's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"If a client did first two of the treatment without any complication and tries to tel…"

Lisa Fulton replied Mar 29, 2013 to Have you ever had a client that didn't give full medical history and found out later....

4 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

"I want to thank all of you guys for giving me input. I learned so much through this…"

Lisa Fulton replied Mar 29, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Heather Margaret MacDonald

"I will do that.  Thank you!"

Lisa Fulton replied Mar 27, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013

"I need to learn to put my foot down. I am too soft. Thank you!"

Lisa Fulton replied Mar 27, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013

"I will keep that in mind. Thank you!"

Lisa Fulton replied Mar 26, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013

"Thank you for your suggestion. She is a new client. After all this happened, I heard…"

Lisa Fulton replied Mar 26, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013

"Is there a place where you can report people like that?  There are lot of nice clien…"

Lisa Fulton replied Mar 25, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013

"Thank you Carrie.  I love my job but sometime I wonder if I chose the right professi…"

Lisa Fulton replied Mar 25, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service