Carrie Patrick's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that includes everything. $259 gets you the insurance coverage, magazine, disco…"

Carrie Patrick replied Apr 9, 2013 to Insurance costs

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

"I never heard of them either, but it wasn't difficult to find from a Google search f…"

Carrie Patrick replied Apr 8, 2013 to Credentials skin care website

5 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

"Hi Rachael, you might be confusing the forum membership with Associated Skin Care Pr…"

Carrie Patrick replied Apr 8, 2013 to Product discounts

2 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Rachael Horton

"One way I could think might work, is if you get a waxing client who is not a regular…"

Carrie Patrick replied Apr 4, 2013 to Convert wax clients to skin treatments.

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

"I think this is a good idea but I would not do it until/unless she actually does com…"

Carrie Patrick replied Mar 28, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Heather Margaret MacDonald

"WebMD has some information on it. The important thing when figuring out what to beli…"

Carrie Patrick replied Mar 26, 2013 to Apple Cider Vinegar

3 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by marlene

"Remember that you'd run into somebody like this occasionally in any job. Doesn't mat…"

Carrie Patrick replied Mar 26, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013

"She was threatening "it could have been a lawsuit" over a small red bump that went a…"

Carrie Patrick replied Mar 25, 2013 to How to handle clients who make false statements and tries to cause problems?

17 Mar 29, 2013

"Hi Kyle, I'm the editor of Skin Deep - glad you like them! It's the membership magaz…"

Carrie Patrick replied Mar 18, 2013 to I am new to Skin Care Pro.

1 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

"Yeah, as a writer/editor myself, it drives me CRAZY to see how a lot of consumer-foc…"

Carrie Patrick replied Mar 6, 2013 to Article on Product Penetration

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service