All Discussions Tagged 'brazilian' (41)

← Back to Brows & Brazilians...Just do it!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Wax Chick has a special offer coming on Monday....BUT....

You MUST be signed up to receive my newsletter.  This offer is only going out to my mailing list, and trust me, you don't want to miss it:)…

Started by Crickett Enos

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

Embarrassing moments in waxing....

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you or a client during a Brazilian wax?  Please don't name names here, just s…

Started by Crickett Enos

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Linda Jordin

Looking for Brow and/or Brazilian Waxing training? Look no further

Listen to what students are saying about The Wax Chick's advanced hands-on education  www.thewaxchick.com

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Jul 3, 2013

Come join The Wax Chick on Facebook

Hi guys, though I try to cover all of my social networking bases, sometimes it's hard. Facebook gets the most action, so I want to invite y…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Jul 2, 2013

FACE AND BODY SAN JOSE -EDUCATION CONFERENCE

Rise and shine my lovies! I've got some great news and an even better offer for you. I’ll be speaking at the Advanced Education Conferenc…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Jun 13, 2013

Please come chear me on at Face and Body San Jose August 24th!

Rise and shine my lovies! I've got some great news and an even better offer for you. I’ll be speaking at the Advanced Education Conferenc…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Jun 6, 2013

What would you do if your wax wasn't warm in time for your client's appointment?

This has happened to us all at one time or another.  Just curious to see how everyone handles these inconvenient little situations that ruf…

Started by Crickett Enos

3 May 28, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

THE WAX SHOW SOCAL SUNDAY MAY 19, 2013

Sunday May 19, 2013 THE WAX SHOW SOCAL Embassy Suites Ontario Airport, Ontario California $125 for the day (includes lunch) ASCP Members re…

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Apr 29, 2013

ASCP Webinar "Toubleshooting Waxing Traumas" with The Wax Chick

Invitations went out for this FREE Webinar to ASCP member today.  So check your in box and get registered!  Should be a good time :)

Started by Crickett Enos

3 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Elena Grajeda

FREE report on treating ingrown hair

Click here to get your FREE report on treating ingrown hair Sign up and get great info and tips and tricks on all things waxing.

Started by Crickett Enos

0 Apr 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service