All Discussions Tagged 'education' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organic/Holistic Esthetician School

Does anyone know if there are any Organic/Holistic Schools for Esthetics? Not online courses, but real physical schools. Preferably in Euro…

Started by Jasmin Estes

1 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Pamela Sander

NCEA Certification Class

Susanne Warfield is coming all the way from New Jersey for this class. Not only is she teaching the class but you can get tested the same…

Started by Jennifer Rosenblum

0 Feb 11, 2016

National Laser Institute?

Hi Y'all-       Has anyone taken courses at National Laser Institute? If so- how has it benefited you? Was it worth the expense? How much…

Started by Taryn Hallal

0 Feb 4, 2014

How to become a master or medical esthetician?!

I live in okklahoma and am an esthetician. Been researching for months on advanced esthetic courses and how to get certified and cant find…

Started by Kasey Bene

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Rosenblum

Last ASCP Webinar of the Year!

Hi everyone, If you want to get better at retail sales and increase your profits, you won't want to miss this webinar! I want to extend a w…

Started by Lauren Snow

1 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Lauren Snow

Are you thinking about hosting a holiday open house for your clients?

Learn from the best! With over 20 years of experience, Patti’s unique approach to increasing retail and service sales through special event…

Started by Lauren Snow

0 Oct 29, 2013

What help do you need?

Whether you are new esthetician or have been in business for a while, everyone needs some support. If you had a wish for help with your pro…

Started by Susanne Schmaling

26 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Denise R. Fuller

Books and Reference Material

Hello! I am just getting enrolled in an Esthetician program and I'm looking to start researching! My hope is to specialize in acne treatmen…

Started by Brittany Clark

3 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

3rd Annual Wax Show- Northern California (Sacramento) April 21, 2013

The 3rd Annual Wax Show-Northern California (Sacramento)   The Wax Show is an all-day event that includes waxing & sugaring demonstrati…

Started by Stephanie G Laynes

0 Mar 29, 2013

Best Aesthetics Education in NYC?

Hi Everyone, I have a client who is currently a TV and film union makeup artist based in NYC who is considering a career shift and would re…

Started by Rachael Pontillo

0 May 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service