Thoughts on product line 302 skincare ?

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been using their products some for the last year.  The few people that I have on it seem to like it.  Protocols are a little different then most.  The biggest thing I have seen is people use to much product.  Several of my clients have all go to cheaper lines lately and maybe that is my fault.  I haven't found a line yet that I absolutely LOVE!  I like several things from different lines but no one has seemed to been everything that I have needed. 

In 302's defense I have not been able to make it to 1 of their classes to learn the system better.  I have another friend who has used it and I think that she did ok with it as well.  I will say that Justin is super nice and the Chemist - Richard is great.  he is no non-sense - tell you like it is kind of guy.  So feel free to ask him about anything.  I like get my questions answered and not a lot of marketing fluff!

They will let you try whatever you want and you never have a min. or have to order 3 of a single item.  you can also order from them online but consumers can not!

Hope that helps some.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service