I am interested in Airbrush Makeup but have no idea where to start-All thoughts appreciated!

Views: 592

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Misty.  Your pictures are great.  I just purchased a Dinair and I am having problems with coverage.  I used Dinair glamour foundation and I am also playing with Colorlab ab foundation.

I am also having trouble with it staying on.  I am super duper oily and nothing seems to help with oil control.

Hi Vanessa!  I'm an esthetician here in Houston and went to one of Dinair's workshops in 2010.  Try the paramedical line of products they have that's targeted for skin w/ issues, tattoo coverage, acne scars, etc.  We played around w/ the paramedical colors and it does what it's supposed to do!  It does not rub off!  It's alcohol-based, so it dries quickly and stays put.  I too am extremely oily, and I was matte until I took it off in the shower that night!  It's worth a try........hope this helps!

Thanks.  I will try it; however, I was looking for an airbrush company to private label.

I am also interested in this and put a posting on another site regarding this.  I was looking into perhaps buying a machine as you can buy personal ones such as Luminess, Dinair and also Temptu.  I have received a lot of feedback on the Temptu system but some of the others are supposed to be good for those first starting.  I think you can do short one-two day courses on it.  I haven't bought a machine or been on a course yet but I am thinking of it.  My main concern is using a brand where the product is light on my skin and hypo allergenic.

I bought into Dinair and went to Texas to become Certified. Really liked it.

Thank you all for sharing the below information. Going to inquire with Dinair. I'm interested in airbrush body & makeup products with training. As a licensed Esthetician and makeup consultant, I want to add airbrush makeup to my skills. I'd love to provide this particular skill for special events and the wedding industry. Again, thank you for sharing! 

Dinair is awesome, water based, and weightless

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service