What brand do you see that works the nest!

Views: 1739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Vit A to desquamate the follicle prior to extractions...works great!

andrea stein

Andrea, 

What brand are you using of Vitamin A to prep for extractions? Is it a serum?

i use 302 an yes it is a serum and since its in an oil base and we know oil attracts oil it is great for softening the follicle contents.

I love the Vascu-Touch machine!!!!! It is awesome! I don't have one of my own, but we have one at the school. Unfortunately, it is collecting dust because a "program consultant" said that we should not be teaching electrodessication to our students since our state does not allow Estheticians to do very much with a 260 hour licensure requirement (we teach a 1200 hour advanced program). 

As far as my disincrustation  recipe I just take a small amount of baking soda and water and mix until it looks like a thin pastry glaze (or the glaze on a krispy kreme doughnut, I'm from the south). It works very well with galvanic, but only use it on the oilier areas of the face as it will further dry out the dry areas. Hope this helps, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. 

Patricia Preuss said:

Hi Karin, I too use the disincrustation product from Universal but I am interested in the recipe you use with baking soda and water. Do you use a galvanic machine with your lotion or recipe. Also does anyone out there use a vascu touch machine? I am really inpressed with what it can do but am trying to find an affordable one. Pat

Karin E Schulz said:
I like the one that Universal Companies sells from their catalog. I also have had really good luck making my own with baking soda and water.
Thanks for your info. My state does allow use of the Vascu-Touch so if you school is interested in selling their machine I would be interested in talking to them.

Karin E Schulz said:

I love the Vascu-Touch machine!!!!! It is awesome! I don't have one of my own, but we have one at the school. Unfortunately, it is collecting dust because a "program consultant" said that we should not be teaching electrodessication to our students since our state does not allow Estheticians to do very much with a 260 hour licensure requirement (we teach a 1200 hour advanced program). 

As far as my disincrustation  recipe I just take a small amount of baking soda and water and mix until it looks like a thin pastry glaze (or the glaze on a krispy kreme doughnut, I'm from the south). It works very well with galvanic, but only use it on the oilier areas of the face as it will further dry out the dry areas. Hope this helps, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. 

Patricia Preuss said:

Hi Karin, I too use the disincrustation product from Universal but I am interested in the recipe you use with baking soda and water. Do you use a galvanic machine with your lotion or recipe. Also does anyone out there use a vascu touch machine? I am really inpressed with what it can do but am trying to find an affordable one. Pat

Karin E Schulz said:
I like the one that Universal Companies sells from their catalog. I also have had really good luck making my own with baking soda and water.

Virginia, would you give me the website or address (name) of the company that you bought your vascu-touch from. I would like to see how they compare with the others. Also do they provide training or video. Thank you, Pat

Virginia Mabbun said:

I use Bioelement's softening gel.  It works very well.  @Patricia, I purchased a VascuTouch machine and I am very pleases with it.  I've looked into other similar units too but I was not comfortable with the sales pitches and muscle tactics I experienced.  The VT is safe, there is great support from the company, you can speak to the owner/inventor of the unit directly, it's made in Canada, and it's easy and safe to operate. Hope that helps.   

Yes, in school we used plain old baking soda and distilled water and had great results...
I, too, like Christine Valmey's Lotion X.
Decongest by Bio-Therapeutic along with the bt micro-peel!
How long do you leave the Decongest on before you do the micro-peel? Also, can you steam the Decongest?
Lotion X from Christine Valmy

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service