Hey guys, so I asked this in the SS group but I would like a wider response. I am struggling with finding a product that is light weight, fairly naturally based (this is a constant debate esp in sunscreen land) but has legs to really protect my clients. I do a lot of resurfacing and peels so a good SPF is critical and I feel like I'm just not finding the miracle product I'd like to offer for retail.

The kicker, I work solo so the company has to have small min purchases and not a huge "buy in" to get wholesale. I use Skin Scripts for enzymes, peels, serums and eye treatments with crazy success but I find the SPF is heavy and hard to work in. I use some Dermalogica because it's the back bar I got in school and have depended on the 50 spf booster thus far for after facials. I really want something I can sell off the shelf that my clients can count on.

(Oh and while I'm dreaming it would be a plus if retail was under or around $40-$50 max…. I know, I want it all!!! )

Help a girl out?

Tags: SPF, product, recommendations

Views: 1400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just sent you a friend request so that I can message you to get more info in the line. I also wanted to let you know that I found a company that sells waterproof, clear, matte product labels the website is www.onlinelabels.com

I love Image Skincare, Prevention SPF 30 and Rhonda Allison is wonderful. 

I also used Botanical Science, and it worked fine, sometimes i mixed it with moisturizer. 

I love all the Image SPF products. The tinted is very sheer and lightweight. I use the Matte when I am playing tennis and it doesn't feel greasy. I sell the heck out of all of it so I am sticking with it!

I love Sanitas Solar Block. People/Moms even use it on diaper rash-go figure.

What about Coola? It's an organic sunscreen line. I don't think you need a minimum order too.

Global Skin Solutions SPF29 is my absolute favorite of all time, its in a sprayer and its beautiful to apply, very light but very effective as her whole approach to skincare is corrective and heavy on peels - its perfect. Pamela also has a SPF15 anti-oxidant that feels just like a primer, I love it too. 98% sure  theres no minimum order.

I know I'm late to this discussion and I think someone mentioned it already. My absolute FAVE is Epicurens X-treme Cream Propolis SPF 45. It's tinted, not heavy, blends well, etc. It's $41 retail. I was grandfathered in so I don't know if there is a minimum order.

Circadia has a great SPF product, no minimums on orders.  It's the only SPF product I will use on my face. 

With Image, be careful, some of their SPF contain octinoxate, like Daily Matte Moisturixer

Control Corrective has THE BEST sunscreens. www.controlcorrective.com 

I like Image SPF 30 which is a moisturizer and a sun screen combined.  It is great for under makeup as it doesn't go on thick and sticky.  It has 18% zinc.  I have reactive skin and haven't had any problems with it.  I demo it using a Coppertone product on one hand and the Image product on the other, sale made. Retails for $33 for 3.2 oz.

I just saw that Mirabella has a new sunscreen line out.  I have not had a chance to really check it out yet, but it is definitely worth looking into!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service