Hello everyone, 

I was just offered a position at a small skincare clinic/beauty supply shop. It's run by a clinical esthetician and her husband. She is very eager to have someone to mentor and also wants to expand her business, recently adding a recent cosmetologist to her team to offer hair services.

She wants me to sign a contract stating that i will stay on with her for 3 years, because she feels she;s been burned in the past with training and sending people to advanced classes, then they leave her. She wants a COMMITMENT to her. Since she doesn't enjoy waxing, i'll be able to expand waxing clientele while also developing my facial skills. What do you think? What are some questions i should ask? Provisions that should be included in this contract?

Views: 601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know! i was losing sleep wondering if i was making a good decision. i went for a long walk to cool down because i was pretty upset. When i got home there was a message from the husband saying he had an idea and for me to give him a call, that he looked forward to hearing from me. no thanks, no thanks!

have an interview lined up with a dayspa for later this week. sigh... i hope this one is promising.

You just keep truckin' along missy! Good things are going to come your way so long as you keep trying and stay focused! This truly is a blessing in disguise!

Good luck with your interview! :)

I agree, sounds like you dodged a bullet!   Good luck tomorrow, keep us posted!   :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service