Hi:

Just wondering how you get yourself out of the rut when you become discouraged.  I am regretting quitting my stable job I hated to follow the dream.  I am only booking a few appointments daily and spending so much time marketing and making contacts.  My bank account is dwindling and I am worried. 

Any ideas or have you expereienced this also?

thanks for any advice! :) 

Views: 1955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Angela, good topic and great timing. We've all had or felt this way. I agree a lot is economy right now, people don't feel they can splurge or keep up routines. I've done groupon, I felt like I had 5% from the reach. Lot of those just want a lower cost, but you may keep a few. Go to hotels in your area and give out brochures/cards, offer a free treatment to the owner/manager so they can recommend you. Give a discount for the clients from hotel. You never know, they may have a conf sometime and you will be the go to person.

Also churches, stores ect. Offer the same for them. I go to different shelters for women and give them a treatment and if I can, do the make up as well. For them it is uplifting and helps for interviews. And you never know the person you help may end up owning a Fortune 500 comp and you will be her esty!

Just a few suggestions. Keep your head up, we all are!

I have one word, Yelp! 

It's worked miracles for me. I'm constantly busy. It's free and 

once you build your clientele the reviews pour in. Stay consistent. Also, you can run Yelp deals to get more people in the door.  I also use fullslate for online scheduling. People love that! Here's mine http://www.yelp.com/biz/browbeat-beauty-washington

Thanks Shelia you are sweet:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service