Hi Estys,

Just wondering if any of you feel that Groupon and the likes are not going anywhere should we fall prey to it or should we come up with a great deal of our own to build clientele? My question falls behind the thought that Although we don't like these deals, they are able to reach an audience that most of us dream of. Perhaps selling of a membership on groupon vs. a service in which a client receives a discount for the services vs. half of the price...if that? What do you think?

Views: 1082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I absolutely love this group. As for me, I have not used Groupon or anything like it, I have just been patiently building my clientele. It has given me time to test out some lines and fall in love with some ingredients. I am planning on doing a membership of some sort soon.  I am glad to see this post helping others. 

Daily deals CAN work if you figure out how the fit into your strategy.

What is your goal?  How is your current strategy getting you there -- or not getting you there?  How will a daily deal change this?

I assume Daily Deal clients will not return and will not buy products.  If I can structure the deal so that I still make money off of them, I will sell them and schedule them to fill my down times.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service