I just booked an event on December 1st at a local weight loss center. I will be meeting their clients and doing demos with my Radiancy FSD and the SmoothSculpt. There will be special offers for booking an appointment during the month of December and I will also have gift certificates available to purchase. If you have a weight loss center in your area, go introduce yourself!!!

I will keep you posted on how this event goes, but I have a feeling it's going to be a winner!!

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a great idea, can't wait to hear how it turns out!  When you say Weight Loss Center, is it like WeightWatchers, or something else? 

Yes, this one is called Lite for Life. I made up some really cute post cards through vistraprint and piad to have them shipped quickly so Lite for Life can start handing them out at their office and I am also going to go to surrounding businesses and drop them off. Lite for Life will be sending out a mass email to their clients this week. I'm pretty excited about this one!

Sounds great!  Let us know how it goes. 

Well....it was raining like crazy on the event date. You know what that means...not many people showed up. :-(

I did book one gal for a treatment and that one single new person may talk about me and in turn become many new clients. So, I feel like it was worth it and may do it again come Spring!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service