Hi everone! In our office we currently carry Glo Minerals. Recently we have been noticing more clients getting allergic reactions to the products including our own staff. Now whether it's because their shelf life isn't long or something in the ingredients they are rather beat around the bush about it. And frankly their customer service is crap. All they were concerned about was refunding the money and that we would be charged a 25% restocking fee. $30 is the least of our worries when we have clients that have had to go to the doctor over their reaction. Has anyone else experienced this as well, and can anyone recommend a makeup brand they love?

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have noticed a huge increase in all sensitivities across the board.

Interesting! Over what time period?

I would like to say that it was just me but I am seeing it from over the counter, professional brands, make up, "natural" and even stuff recommend e ended by derms. I left the field 2 years ago to st a y home with my infant. I came back to find this weird I increase in sensitivities across the board.

I am really happy with Lycogel.

We LOVE Lycogel too! It's our top seller

Interesting! Over the past year, I've noticed that the pressed base makes my face ITCH. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Thankfully, I'm on my own now so I have the freedom to explore different brands. 

We've had soooo many reactions!!!

New makeup brands have come up in the market and I think natural products should be considered to avoid any allergic reactions. The French brand has launched a new skincare range called L'Art du Soin and I think this will be the best ever range of beauty products.

Cass I tried to get info on this company yesterday but couldn't find a US distributor. Do you have that information? Thanks.

Kristina Chilton

kfchilton@gmail.com

Thank you everyone for your input! It really helps a lot!! we are currently looking into mieralogie and Au Naturale mineral make up. SO far both customer services have been great and have been very prompt with getting back to me. A+ in my mind. I also ordered some makeup from Concrete Minerals to check out their brand. As for Lycogel, we currently have that in our office and we LOVE it! It's our top seller for foundation currently. Also a little info for you guys on Glo, one of the ingredients we found that they have in their products is Carmine which is made from parasites and people tend to have lots of allergic reactions to them. 

Let me know if you find anything good, I am also in the market for a full makeup line.

So far I've gotten a hold of Mineralogie, and their customer service is AWESOME. They got back to me right away and the rep was simply amazing! They have a trial pack for $20 that I got that includes a loose foundation (the rep will go over it with you to see what would be best for your skin tone), a blush or bronzer (your choice), 2 eyeshadows (you also get to choose the colors), and a lipstick (again you get to choose!). When talking to the rep about all that we wanted to offer she included a bunch of free samples from their new spring line for us to look at. She was not  acting like a salesmen at all (who can be so pushy), but she really wanted me to fall in love with the product before we committed to it, which is a lot how we run our office. The products should be here later this week or early next week so we'll see how they are. Also, I got a hold of Concrete Minerals (they only carry eyeshadows and lip tints) and they sent 2 extra color samples and an extra eyeshadow with my order. The colors so far have lasted all day and the pigments are AMAZING! Very pleased with it so far. It is also pretty inexpensive so if your catering to people on a smaller budget for makeup needs this would be the way to go for eyeshadows. If you look online for reviews on concrete minerals you'll see a lot of bad reviews on their customer service from 2012, so I was hesitant to try them. There were posts about shipments being lost and their website being under construction. But when I ordered, they sent me a confirmation right away and then the owner of the company sent me an email with wholesale information within a few hours of putting my order in. I also got my order within 3 days. Needless to say I believe that they've changed how they are doing things and could not be happier so far!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service