Ok I had a friend contact me and ask if we would be interested in hosting a spa party.  We would go to them (for a baby shower) and they are just looking for a little papmering.  Now in the State Of Florida technically it is illegal to do facials mobile, but since it's a friend adn I am not advertising it, do I go ahead and say yes?  What can I really do?  I am assuming that since it's a party, the girls may not want to remove makeup.  I could offer spray tanning?  Maybe a hand and arm massage or decollette?  I also have access to massage therapist so we could probably do mini massages and I also have access to a nail person so they could just get a mini mani (just file and paint).  In my opinion, 15 is a lot and I would likely need to bring at least 2 of each person.  It's a ways away but I just wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone has suggestions for me.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Use baby food containers or look a likes for the scrub , bath salts, they make or whatever it is you choose- have its a boy labels or the expecting Moms name with a cute logo/phrase. ' Cute as a button' and attach something with a button! Lol .
If she wants you to be in charge of favors- everyone gets a baby towel ( with directions one cleanse, exfolaition, hydrate and protect, nail file, Pink or blue nail polish, something you recommend skin wise, a recipe for detox bath or baby food container with salts, (body brush, mini service save for basket ) and raffle ticket....

If you do refer nail people make sure they are citified to wax eye brows. I would keep it simple with massages and treatments you can do. You know how to sanitize and disinfect -its a friends party and your a professional. I would not get to concerned. Have them fill out consults for fun, to get info..and if collecting tips ;)

Give your touch of service and professionalism with some fun - Pintrest would have good printables and stuff for ideas! http://www.mommygaga.com/2010/11/spa-washcloth-cupcake-baby-shower-...

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service