Does anyone know how to connect with this brand in order to order the professional products? Does anyone know if there is a minimum amount to order? And finally, can you share your experience with this skincare line? I am looking to to add something new into my practice at this time. Thanks!

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I absolutely LOVE Jan Marini products and I retail them as well as use in back bar. There are no minimums. I have had two reps due to territory moves and both were always ready to help me with questions and with my events. Both have attended my events (Open Houses/Celebrations, etc.) which made it easier for me to mingle with my clients and the friends they brought, and the JM Rep handled the product information to clients questions. They are very well trained in the products and uses. The thing I like about JM products is one might 'target' one thing but have benefits for other issues at the same time! I too have thought about signing on for Rhonda Allison products and just recently purchased her Pumpkin Refresher Treatment package, I got it at the Face & Body show in Cali, but I gotta say the reps just weren't all that interested in finding out about me or my business, sadly it was kinda of a turn off!  Hope this helps. Oh just go to janmarini.com and there you should be able to find 'contact' and they will get back to you.

Wonderful! Thanks, Lori! I am going to contact them. It's always nice when they offer no minimums!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service