hi everyone im looking at getting a new glue.

does anyone one have any suggesting?

Views: 679

Replies to This Discussion

I always tell my clients to wait 24-48 hours to set just to be safe.   I also tell them to shower before their appt because of the curing time and after the appointment I show them to simply shield their eyes when they are showering, if they can't wait.  But they do it at their own risk.

I was never thrilled about the glue coming from China either but it made a lot of sense to me when I saw the "relabels".  If I can see a clear cut reason why the glue from the "US" is safer than the glue from "China", I'd be interested in purchasing.  I just don't see the value quite honestly in using a relabeled product.  I can't even tell you I know for sure of any brand that is 100% US made.  It was also to my understanding that the Japanese glue was the best.  Who knows?  At this point I can see the ingredients being the same in either glue and I'm going to choose the glue that is priced best and has the lowest fumes and fastest drying time. 

There are other things from the US that I choose to spend my spa dollars on that matter more to me.  So far I just don't see the advantage with the glue.  But obviously the choice is yours what you decide to do.  No pressure from me :)

Thanks for the input - It was my understanding that the USA glues are safer but really who knows!? How long have you been using this glue? I do like the price :)

I have been using this glue for about 6 months.  Very pleased with the results and it has let me increase my speed because of the fast set.  I actually can't say anything bad about it, except you have to buy it on Ebay...lol.  Good luck and let me know what your experience is with the glue if you choose to use it. :)

Hi! I don't think any of the lash stuff is made in the US. Have you found something that said made in the USA?
Hi all. I wrote about this on another thread but I wanted to reply here with the same info as I think it's important for ee technicians to know. About china products in general, I do not recommend using them for several reasons, the first being that China does not have much in the way on manufacturing regulations, most of the worlds recalls come from china due to this and taking a chance with products used on the eyes is risky at best. It is common for china ee glue to include formaldehyde, latex, ingredients that clients will have a strong reaction to. Getting glues made anywhere else is better.
About the slow cure, it is the why 90% of allergic reactions develope in our clients. Exposing the eyes to a substance that puts off an irritant, fumes for that long every few weeks and the body eventually starts to reject it. Allergic reactions start slow and will build over time and get worse. There are ways to avoid this, use a fast curing adhesive and then spray it with a nano mister which will freeze dry it before the client opens their eyes. This way they do not have that burning sensation and can shower immediately. Also by having clients use a clarifying shampoo, not just an oil free makeup remover which will clog the hair follicle, twice a day on the eyelashes you will do a few things. Clients eyes will feel clean and be free of the itchy feeling, the hair follicle will not get clogged with dirt and oil, and there will not be any build up of crust that can happen. There are products made in the USA that are fast drying and long lasting, we just have much tougher manufactubg regulations. I know that is a lot of info but I hope it helps.
I am fairly new to doing lash extensions. I use Minky lashes. I have been buying my glue though through a place called "ILashStore.com. 1-888-300-8623. I like the Ulta Bond Plus / in a black bottle and sells for about $29 I believe. Do you know anything about WhipLash? Someone in my area is doing these lashes and a full set only takes 45 min and I looked at someone who had them done and they actually look like they are glued onto the lid (not good).

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service