I'm in the market for one new machine either microdermabrasion or LED panel. I have a inexpensive LED mask marketed for home use but I would like to invest in a panel as I feel this will give my clients more professional results. I also want a microdermabrasion machine as it seems this is still a popular service. I have a $300 diamond microderm unit I got in school, it works decent and has significant amount of suction, however I don't feel comfortable marketing microdermbrasion using this inexpensive machine that client's can buy on e-bay. I can only afford one machine right now, so based on other fellow Esti's experience,  what is the best investment?

Right now I have a hand held ultrasound, beautiful image micro current, needle free mesotherapy machine that works the face and body, LED mask & oxygen machine. 

Here is the microderm machine I have.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/portable-diamond-dermabrasion-peeling...

Views: 878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I definitely do a good deal of microdermabrasion. My business has a clinical focus, so I do a lot of peels & microderm. The thing about microderm, it has been around long enough to have a bit of cachet and clients know it works, so I get a lot of clients who request it... I don't have to sell them on it. Easy peasy. That particular model of Athena is fantastic, and will last forever. The customer service is great, too.

Good to know.. I like that the machines components are made in Germany. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service