I wish more people would join and talk in this group. I really think they have some amazing products and they are priced so reasonable. I feel very lucky that the 2 lines I love the most and get amazing results from (Skin Script being the other one) are inexpensive. 

Le Mieux has a bunch of molding masks and I had purchased a few to try awhile ago but for some reason, I never did. Finally I tried their Blemish Control Mask. Oh. My. Gosh. I really think there is magic in this stuff. When I remove it from my clients, I cannot believe how much clearer their skin is after only 20 minutes! All the redness and irritation is gone. I've taken pics each time but they don't do it justice at all, unfortunately. Clients who want to see a major difference after a facial will love this one. It's not just the redness but it really makes their skin look brighter and like they have a glow. 

I also love their Iso-Cell, O2 Calming Gel (great for the ultrasonic spatula) and their Hungarian Enzyme Mask. It is super gentle but their skin looks brighter immediately. 

Has anyone used anything from them recently and have an opinion about it? I'm always interested to hear what other people think about this line? It seems that once people try it, they love it too. Unfortunately there aren't a lot that I know...yet.

Views: 633

Replies to This Discussion

So am I! I am ordering and wont get it until like next monday :(-I waited to order and they  are closed for holidays...Like I said, I work with Sylvia and I hope she is giving with the samples....They help me try what I cant afford, too....I dont know if they base it on how much u buy....I am torn btwn rx and Vit C Serum-was told to just start with rx and TGF....So many choices!

I REALLY want to know if you or anyone has tried the Peptide Cleanser? I dont exactly know how well it works, is it popular with aging clients, etc....Please let me know if you can. Also wonder about Pore Shrinking Cleanser.....I  think I am going to keep Pomegranate as my gentle clenaser...but peptide cleanser sounds interesting.

I would think the Icy and Shea mask would sell well being only 25 bucks...I know the Vita C from Skin Scripts is great but it stings alot of clients...and supposedly MAP aborbs faster...I cant wait to start this line, I am just nervous as to what I will actually receive for samples, what I should use for BB (the whole 300 dollar order could be my bb-retail kit)-I know I am getting cleansers and toner for 12 bucks and the anti age set for 25...stocking up as much as I can....small town, cant charge a ton and I dont want to get stuck!

I have already sold a Collagen Peptide Serum.....I hope it works great for this lady-I know they are new...the ingredients seem amazing.

THanks for helping me...I dont know why everyone isnt carrying this line!

It will be a little confusing with the Skin Script enzyme and the Hungarian and all that other stuff....I guess I could use Hungarian on sensitive skin? Do u use Skin Scripts enzymes? I feel if they got the enzymes and some dermafiling the Bio mask or whatever mask would really work great....

I also love SS and use all their enzymes except for the Rasp Peach. I really like the Hungarian Enzyme but don't use it as much as SS enzymes. I will use it on people who are sensitive and for those new clients that seem to be sensitive or reactive. I don't take chances on new people so this is a great one to start with because I never have issues. 

Take your time with the retail side if you're nervous. I started with using Le Mieux for backbar and then I introduced serums and now I sell a few more items. I do well with retail with my clients but it takes time especially when you are learning the line as well.

Samples- I have started to request what I want with my shipments. Since I don't sell or use all their products, it didn't make sense for me to get certain samples. I ask my rep to send me what I sell. I would assume they would be happy to do this because if you sell, they sell. :)

i would like to say I sold couple eye kits and Collagen Peptide Serum before I received my first order! I am also stocking up with my second order on more cleanser duos.....putting on credit card but worth it.....I also love hyraluronic acid serum....it is great bc I am oily and it does great as my moisturizer! I am thinking the  Vita-C would be good and Hyraluronic for younger, like 35 or so and under, then the TGF and RX for clients that are 35+...i am still learning this line....I am getting   Essence Moisturizer...my oilier clients like this....and my rep said if the client needs help with lines and wrinkles but skin gets oily he or she can mix the essence toner in palm with these serums...

I have one new client who has issues with redness, so I was thinking maybe Iso Cell and O2 Calming would be good....She has a tiny amount of break outs....the redness is something I really want to help her rid of...sometimes I wonder if the VitA-C Serum would help with redness?  I am unsure.

I am so excited about this product line...I hate how far away it is!! The wait time for me is usually 8 days. They did good with samples, I got empty boxes for display and  bags, catalogs, etc.

This is my first yr in business and I started with SS-I still like SS, esp. the enzymes...I am with u on not using them on first time sensitive clients and using hungarian instead....I love the Retinol Scrub and exfoliating products from SS, I love their enzymes....just needed to change menu and serums up...I am not crazy about ageless moisturizer and as much as I l ike selling Hydrating Moist, the two people i have started breaking out!

I dont care for the  glyco polymer and I am very unsure of the Vit C pads from LE Mieux! I think they would be a good alternative to gly ret pads if my client has more sensitive skin....I cant feel them at all!

Like I said, this is my first Christmas in business-I haveb een licensed for over decade-but I want to make sure i get more of what I really know will sell....I liked the peptide foam cleanser...I think the phyto lotion is EXCELLENT for any skin type just as makeup remover....The town I am in is high unemployment and not uppidy, not a rich clientele that has money to throw around....I still seem to rebook and sell very well, just wnat to do the same with Le Mieux.......Getting Blemish Mask now! I have to after all u said !! Will stay in touch...I am obsessed with this beautiful line!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service