Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of using online appointment booking and marketing services. I am interested to hear of your personal experiences with them, if any.

I have come into contact with companies like Schedulicity, Spa-booker and Full Slate. I am trying to gather information before making the plunge.

Out of all of these companies, it seems like Spa-booker is the only one that you can sell your products online with. They called me today and it sounded great but I am trying to be more cautious these days before buying and setting it all up because it seems pretty involved and definitely more expensive than the others.

I thank you in advance for any commentary!

Views: 2956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like what features?

Are you asking about Vagaro? If so, check it out.  https://www.vagaro.com/About-us#.UivzzsZJOAg

I just started using Vagaro and LOVE it!  But, I use SQUARE as my credit card processing.  What do you use?  Vagaro's system?

I work in a spa that uses Spa-Booker. It has quite a few drawbacks. I wouldn't care to use this one if I had a choice. The front desk staff is always complaining about it. Keep looking.

I totally agree... HATE Spa Booker!!!  Always problems!

I use vargaro and loved it until I signed for their credit card processing service and got ripped off. I am looking to switch to another service because of this. I have used the free and paid version of styleseat and really liked it.

I am friends with estheticians and spa owners who use plenty of different services, but for me MindBody is tops!  You do have an online store included standard with any MindBody plan.  It is also COMPREHENSIVE software for your business - in addition to appointments and online booking, it handles appointment reminders, compensation/commission, cost/profit info, your retail POS, reports like sales/payroll/referrals, merchant processing, stores CC#'s securely to hold appointments, tracks things like birthdays/addresses/other client info, tracks treatment history if you enter it as formula notes, before/after pictures, online store, and more.  It allows clients to log in with Facebook which, since they started offering that, our online bookings have increased.  They also interface with Constant Contact and I think now a few other email services too (we use CC), which means you can select a small targeted marketing group (i.e., people who have come in for a brow wax in the past 3 months) and send them a special offer.  We recently started using Perkville with it and are getting lots of traffic on there, which improves our social media visibility.  Bookkeeper pulls reports straight down from MB to quickbooks for seamless bookkeeping.  About the only other software needed is excel (for exporting documents), but even that is optional now because you can view and edit excel spreadsheets in Drive.  It is one of the bills I am happiest to see autodrafted each month, for sure!

Hi- I am really having trouble with the client interface of the mindbody.  Client just called for BZ wax ans said did not understand time slots so thought she would call.   The Facebook sign in scares some of my clients.   I completely agree for overall client management it is great.   I am really frustrated with the booking feature.  How much luck have you had with on line store?

Agreed!!!

We use Spa-Booker and have been for a while now. I would definitely recommend them based on my experience. The ecommerce services you mentioned are a really attractive feature and worth the price of admission as far as I'm concerned. I know it can seem intimidating at first glance, but the system is really user friendly and in my experience their customer service has always been very helpful.

How much are these? I pay about $18 a month for full slate and 5% on gc sold online to spa boom but in a year clients still would rather buy in salon for gift cards.Spa booker was talking about $130 which is out of my budget.

When I started online booking my business increased incredibly.  I played with a couple including Styleseat but decided I wanted client management and inventory as well.  I found Vagaro at $25/month and am very happy with it.  Easy to operate, nice features for a low price.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service