Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of using online appointment booking and marketing services. I am interested to hear of your personal experiences with them, if any.

I have come into contact with companies like Schedulicity, Spa-booker and Full Slate. I am trying to gather information before making the plunge.

Out of all of these companies, it seems like Spa-booker is the only one that you can sell your products online with. They called me today and it sounded great but I am trying to be more cautious these days before buying and setting it all up because it seems pretty involved and definitely more expensive than the others.

I thank you in advance for any commentary!

Views: 2956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Vagaro.com. I love the email marketing which I use monthly. It looks professional and keeps my clients informed on specials, ect.

I've been using Full Slate since 2011. I love it, my Clients love it. Lengthy set up but easy to make updates once its up and going. I've recently added the gift card function. for $5 a month, you can sell e-gift certificates. No middle man! It's great. 

They have recently be acquired by Intuit and there are updates all the time. 

Full Slate automatically sends out a Thank you after each appointment, birthday greeting, two day reminder. It also has templates which can be customized/saved. For one person it is around $18/mo. Not bad! I book out at about 6 weeks so this has been a life saver and I never have to pick up the phone. I have set up with my google calendars and connected to my ASCP website.

Hello,

I have been researching this for 3 years. I FINALLY found something that I love. If you haven't found something yet...please try Rosy. I swear I love it. I paid over $4k for salonspaware to make me a custom program. CROOKS!!!!!!!! Head my warning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody use them. They program never loaded correctly, never worked and they would not give me a refund. They even charged me a monthly fee of $50 for 3 years because they said I was under "contract". Biggest waste of money!!!!! Please try Rosysalonsoftware.com. Call and ask for John B. 877-346-7679 extension 301.... just tell him Laura Hirsh sent you.

Just an FYI- I do not get anything from them nor do I work for the company. If you have questions you can reach me at www.skincareandbodywork.com

I wish I knew about this thread looooong ago. It could have saved me some time and money!

Hello to Any One using mindbody-

My clients have found it particularly hard to book online.  From no wanting to login to having trouble with timing.  Any help with this?  You can email me directly info@joyousskin.com

Thanks Tanya

MindBody is really intended for yoga and gyms. They are mainly set up to schedule classes not individual appts. I considered them but once I found this out, I went with Rosy who only does spa appointments.

I use Rosy Salon Software for $29/month, no contracts, I have online appointment booking, salon scheduling system, they automatically send out email and text confirmations.  I am able to do monthly email newletters through their marketing section, professional looking and lots of templates to choose from,  right now I send emails to approx 136 clients and costs me only $1.50,  love this!  Very easy to use and great customer service!  Usually you get salon software and then it is an added charge for on line booking but not with Rosy, you get both.  It is also real time appointments, your clients do not have to wait for a confirmation email back from you to let them know their appointment was accepted.  My clients say they love my on line booking and confirmations.

Lori, Is that $1.50 for the group of 136 emails?

Yes!

Check out Vagaro. Appointments can be secured by a credit card (theirs) and the client does get three reminders. One when the appointment is scheduled, the other is 72 hours before the appointment, and then the 24 hour reminder. I was concerned about this but my clients love it. They also have inventory management, simple email marketing, and color coding of appointment. I have used Schedulicity however I needed more. Vagaro fits my needs nicely and is only $25 a month.
I also recommend Vagaro. Tons of features and you can pick and choose which ones to use. Also, need to download software, everything is online so you are not stranded to one computer. Their mobile app works great as well.
I used Styleseat for free. If you want premium listing, $25/month. I had one of the other booking mediums at the start of my business venture. It wasn't worth the money.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service