Hi there.  I just heard about the concept of Peel Parties today.  I haven't done them and was looking for any information, experience or suggestions you might have. 

I do spray tanning and have done spray tanning parties - I was thinking this might be done in a similar fashion.  My primary concern would be choosing the right products for each individual.  Perhaps a more gentle peel?

Thanks for any advice or comments.

Julia in Woodinville, WA

Views: 5463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this was back in January but I would love to see your promo/invite samples, if you don't mind. :)

skincarebydevyn@gmail.com Thanks!!

Hi Deborah , I do bring in everything I need I have a portable bed no steam as of yet. hot towels are put in a baggie and in the micro. I do mini facials for the girls if they have alot coming over. The hostess of the party keeps all the other girls busy. The hostess gets her facial treatment complimentary and a discount on products ordered that evening. Sometimes I have been set up right there with all the girls or sometimes they want it in more of a quiet area so what ever the hostess wants to do we make it work so far so good 

Thanks Cheryl - Are you finding these parties a good way to meet new potential clients?  I am experimenting with offering different party ideas in attempt to get one-on-one with more people.  since I work alone in my home spa, I do not have the benefit of outside marketing!  Is this how you have grown your business?

Hi Deborah Yes it is definetly a way to get to know more women and get to network thru other women I am also just starting out on my own.  Good Luck too you :)

Ever heard of the "Ultimate Body Applicator"??? It is a site specific Detox wrap that tones,tightens & firms in 45 minutes. I offered the wrap on the tummy during their facial treatment. 95% of my clients tried it, bought it for home use for other areas (like thighs,butt,etc...) and still get the "skinny facial" from me after 5 months now. My clients loved it so much they requested Wrap Parties so their friends could try it too. SOOO, I have been busy wrapping for bridal parties, girls nights, salon events, etc... This wrap takes 5 minutes to apply~ soo easy and the results are amazing.( wrapsbytanya.myitworks.com )I have dropped a whole size (since Oct) from these wraps but I am most happy about my "mommy of 4" tummy GONE! Parties are a great way to supplement income and build you esthetics business at the same time. You can even network with other business' in your area and do "beauty nights". I had my teeth whitened for free just for advertising for them at my event.

That is the one made by "It works" ?

I am not interested - but some other people here might.

It's not another MLM is it?

Hi Cindy, Yes this is "it works". I was hesitant to bring a MLM into my facial room, But the product worked SO good. I knew I wanted to do it & I knew a handful of my girlfriends wanted it too. So I became a distributor. This business is Blowing Up before my eyes. This product is totally new to the market and no one in my area has heard of it. People are so impressed with how easy it is to use. It is NOT your typical wrap or what peolpe think.I sell it in my facial room "retail" like any other product. When I do parties I do offer the Loyal customer wholesale price as an option,because I am not sure I will ever meet up with these people again & I don't want to lose their business. I would be happy to talk to anyone in more detail.

We are a small town in the Colorado Mountains and this It Works product has just shown up.  What are your sales like and how do you maintain clients.  What is it like to get into the business itself.  I like the idea of an add on to the facial what are you charging?

Thanks Tanya

Hi Tanya:-) This has been a HUGE success for my business. It started off as it being an Add- on treatment to the facial and calling it a "skinny Facial". I offered it for $25 Reg. retail $35. Every client did it for $25! They Still do it for $35! It then turned into going to do "Wrap Parties". I just was Asked by Curves Fitness to come do wraps for their customers last Saturday. I did 15 wraps and scheduled 2 New Facial Clients. My Business is Booming! It costs $99 to sign up as a distributor and you get your marketing materials and a Box of Wraps containing 4. You Easily make up your sign up fee. Check out my direct ItWorks website https://wrapsbytanya.myitworks.com I would be happy to share Everything I have done in the facial room with you. The Amazing Results Sell itself!

Thanks-  I read some reviews after I posted.  They were about unpleasant side effects and poor customer service.   What are your thoughts?

I or my clients have not had any side effects except having to pee more. It is annoying at night having to get up to pee- but the results are worth it. I personally show all my clients how to use it by wrapping them the first time. It's not rocket science after that.
They HAD horrible customer service because the business Blew Up So Fast. They did not have enough people working customer service so you had to wait 20/30 minutes just to Talk to someone. it WAS Bad! Now they have worked through their Growing Pains all is well:-)

Thanks-

I do so many things now that I am not sure I want to add others.  Nothing has hit the mark for repeat business and strong clientele.  What are your thoughts on that?

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service