I am going to start taking before and after pictures of clients and I was wondering what if any of you have experience with this stuff. Photography is not my specialty. :) As a background, do you think I should use white or black? My walls in my treatment are beige (or tan). I attached a pic. Maybe that color is ok? I don't know. I just don't want the background to change anything on the persons face and I know that colors definitely can. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Views: 91

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would do color for this, FR suggests getting in close enough so ony face is in viewfinder- 1front on, 1 each side 45 and 90 degrees, taken with lights on and mag light on with no flash! Mine come out great and those that are posted on FR site, and the individuals in that group come out fantastic, the pictures/info they share is what got me hooked on FR Certification! Because they were obviously real as opposed to airbrushed, photoshopped!

As an aside, I'm old and old fashion and I love Blk&Whts. There is just something about them and they can be awesome. Your room colors won't come into play. I'll see if I can upload my daughters if your interested. she had to remind me to take them, so forgot the angle/light rules trying to hurry and still not familiar with what the cam does. but only ones I can share at the moment. I don't have any blk&whts to upload to show how different they would be. suggest taking a fam. member so you can see yourself. Decreased redness, inflam, blackheads won't show up. Theres a way to blk out eyes but have to look it up-Hope this helps!

Love your room-very nice looking.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service