Hi :-) does anyone know where to purchase a good TCA peel?  Without having to pay or take classes for it?   I use Sircuit who is all natural so they don't carry it :-(.  

I'd love to use TCA peel on my skin soon so its just for my use.

Thanks!

Views: 1063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a few blended TCAs from Rhonda Allison, but I love these:

http://www.puramedprofessional.com/TCA_Skin_Peels_s/147.htm

The 20% is STRONG and requires practice, a patch test, quality after care, and... I don't use it full-face, I just spot treat age spots. I use the 30% every now and then on myself, to fade a tattoo (ouch, it hurts).

They are liquid, not gel.

Another good one: SkinScript 

http://www.skinscriptrx.com/product/10-tca-depigmentation-peel-with...

This one is a gel, I find it slightly less easy to layer but I love the azelaic.

Thank you Ally!  I'll check into them.  So you have some blended TCA from Rhonda Allison for sale?  I've used there 10% TCA/AHA before and liked the results.  Do you need to do anything more other than register with puramed and skinscript to buy their products?  I'll register with them tomorrow.  

I was jus thinking of doing spot treatments this time. I'd def do a test patch since its been a while and if I'd go with something stronger.  Ill make sure to do some good post care too.  I haven't peeled my skin in a month in prep for this.  Things are fading with products I'm using but they need a boost and I know TCA will be it.  Now to keep it cleared and even is the next step! :-) 

I didn't realize you can fade a tattoo with 30% tca.  That's pretty cool!  I wouldn't use that strength on anything but that lol.   Azeliac is nice acid as well.  I use it almost everyday in a gel form to keep things in check.

Thanks again!

Hey! No I don't sell RA backbar stuff, it's just what I use in the treatment room. Puramed & Skinscript- yes just set up an account- Puramed does have a (pretty low) minimum and Skinscript doesn't have a minimum.

Thanks so much! Sorry I just saw your reply now.

I was to get trial size from skin care science but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen. Gotta love it when people drop the ball on you. :-( So, I'll be looking into other options soon.

Hale Cosmeceuticals.

Thanks!

Lyra Clinical has one.

Thanks!

Tanna.

You have to say I sent it to you.  haha.  Yes I deserve that comment for sure.I do... ;)

Please call me when you get the samples.  There is very important information I need to tell you so you are more informed about TCA.

Marty

SkinCareScience.com

Yes, he sent it to me! I will thank you. I've been reading all the info on your sight as well on it.

Yes, Skin Script 480-543-1121, they have great products enzymes, peels, they also have many webinars on line. Good luck

Glymed makes an outstanding one!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service