Hi…In your opinion(s) what’s a great cost effective and great working skincare line to begin a small business i.e. treatment room? I’m looking for a skincare company that does not require a large start up fee and/or an extremely expensive minimal order requirement. Thanks!

Views: 3701

Replies to This Discussion

Yes...their white tea and pomegranate enzyme masque is gentle and thorough, have you tried their CAT treatment....improves skin 14 ways....I love their multi-vitamin face wash, the pore clearing cleanser, the Activating Liposome is ESSENTIAL....it is their H/A product with beta glucan which is a phenomenal healing agent....I make this product mandatory if I remove any skin tags or substantial injury to the skin....Please email me and maybe we could talk...I do not type too fast....Their retail permits me to usually triple my investment....unlike some product lines that are simply too expensive for me.....and where I can only double my outlay.....I have been doing this work for well over a decade and my clients love YG.  Plus they offer excellent education....

Thanks Sandy,

I will email you

Hi Sandy, I'll like to hear or read more about this product. Thanks!

SkinScript is a wonderful product line.  The results are very visible to the naked eye after each treatment.  I love it.....there is no minimum quantity, pricing is very affordable and shipping is a flat $5 no matter how many items you order.  Love it!!  Check it out at skinscriptrx.com

Hi Ruby, thanks so much! It seems as if SkinScript is very popular amongst everyone. Also, I see that you too are in my neck of the woods. :-) Thanks again!

Lugenia, I really like IMAGE skin care www.imageskincare.com.  No minimums.  NO Startup fee....Sells Fast! Clients LOVE these products and they will see results. No Parabens or other harsh fillers and preservatives. They always have a monthy special, buy3-6 get 1 free etc.. And they just launched some great liquid makeup! They have local sales reps usually. You receive a 10% payback with samples if you purchase $500.00 or more, an opportunity to share with clients :).  You get to choose what samples to try :)  I've used them for 3+ years.  I do also have some SkinScript enzymes and Peels, I enjoy their backbar products and they have a wonderful customer service team. Best of luck and prosperity to you!

Thank you so much Marti...I will look into it!

Hello Lugenia, I've been very happy with Le Mieux skin care product.  It's owner & chemist formulator Janel Luu is an amazing educator and I've always had the best customer service with her staff.  I also supplement my retial shelf without the cost of inventory or stock, customized Skin Repair Serum based on my individual client's DNA which is a natural product with no water, fillers or binders.  Just powerful active ingredients..  I can give you more info if you would like more information to email me Socotaskincare@gmail.com.  

Hi Linda, I've emailed you...and I look forward to receiving the information. Thanks!

I enjoy using PCA Skin Care! I've used PCA for 2 yrs on back bar & home care. I see wonderful results on the skin!

Thanks Jill...I've heard great comments regarding their peels and speciality treatments.

Is anyone familiar with Dermalogica and if so, do you like the products, retail opportunity, start up price, minimal start up, etc. Thanks!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service