Hi…In your opinion(s) what’s a great cost effective and great working skincare line to begin a small business i.e. treatment room? I’m looking for a skincare company that does not require a large start up fee and/or an extremely expensive minimal order requirement. Thanks!

Views: 3701

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lugenia! I'm trying to start my own business too and found a lot of information on dermascope.com. They have a page where I could search and see a bunch of different skin care companies. I think I have finally come down to three companies and have contacted them today. Good luck on your search!

Thanks Andrea and the best of luck to you!

Hi Lugenia, I recommend Skin Script. They are a great company with no minimul order, great customer service, great prices, wonderful education (webinar), natural products, and the best part is own by an esthetician who understand us. Good Luck!

Yaneth

Hi Lugenia again this is their phone #480-543-1121 or info@skinscript.com

Yaneth

Check out www.glymedplus.com you can also call their corporate office at 800-676-9667 to speak to an on staff Licensed Master Esthetician.  Glymed Plus delivers results during treatment and my clients are hooked on the retail!

Skin script

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service