Hello Home-based Esthys,

I have the opportunity to advertise with a marketing company, but they require my home address appear on the ad, and BEFORE deciding to move to a home-based business, my husband and I decided that I would provide the address as appointments are made. I also remember seeing one or two of your websites that actually states that your location(s) will be given via phone or as appointments are scheduled. NOW my question is, would you guys run an ad with Groupon or Living Social or someone like that with your home address? Thanks again!

Views: 460

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly Loana! Exactly!

I would not.  While I've not had anyone actually just show up without an appointment, I have had people who called who thought they could just walk in.  I provide my address when an appointment is made.  I agree with the others who have said beware of running a Groupon or similar when you're a solo esty working from home.  Do your homework in detail.

Thanks for sharing and responding Teri! The instant money sounds good, but the over all thought worries me greatly.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service