Hi Everyone,
I'm an Esthetician.I'm not good in waxing and eyebrow shaping.Any suggestion for seminar or someone teaching it.Please help.Thank you.

Views: 1949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Zenaida.
I worked at a chain wax center? They used a exclusive soy wax. Anyone have suggestions on a great soy was that does not stick to skin?
Soy wax that does not stick....
Is the skin dry / do you apply powder before applying the wax

Yes, Regina this is a really great question and totally applies! I notice that the constant for each successful technique no matter what brand of wax - was prepping the skin, and that includes applying powder before waxing. I barely ever hear about anyone using powder anymore before applying wax. I understand that some waxes don't necessarily need it but for a strip wax, esp. a soy wax - it's kind of an important step!

What do you mean you're not good...are you uncomfortable with wax application, are you unsure about brow shaping..
Hi the best tool is stencil look Lissett cosmetic she have kit the perfect shape ,your clients love it when you design first and is very good for retail her phone is 305 219 3333 ,I do permanent make up is wonderful for quick test .

Anastasia is a good one to follow on Facebook.  There are some great tutorials.   

I don't use powder before waxing.. and I find it less painful to use oil and a good hardwax.. no strips!!  Lycon blue is excellent!

Nu Free is a wonderful brand of soy wax that I have been using for 12 years!

Hello Catherine. I would love to help in any way I can. I have waxed for over 20 years and have trained several salons and individuals as well as worked for a Skincare Institute. Where are you located? Maybe we can arrange a time to meet and I can help you become more comfortable and proficient of a waxer.

Hi Crista
I live in West Covina California.How much you charge by the way?
Thank you .

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service