I'm adding Skin Script to my business.  I need to make a small first order.  I'd like to know what you think the best back bar products are?  Also what retail products you like and are the most popular. Thanks!

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can purchase a sample size kit to get you started.

"Best" products are kind of subjective - it depends on YOU and your CLIENTS. But I will tell you a couple of my favorites anyway...Lemon Zest Enzyme, Lactic Peel, Vit C serum, Peptide Moisturizer, Retinol/Glycolic toner pads, Glycolic Cleanser.  The most popular retail products for me have been the Blemish Control Cleanser, Glycolic Cleanser, the lower priced moisturizers (I have MANY frugal clients), Ageless Hydrating Serum, and Peptide Eye Serum.

I would recommend attending the training webinars if you can - that helped me a LOT in making my decisions for my opening order.

Thanks for the info.   I'm def.  planning on the webinars.

Ally's experience underlines WHY you would want to do the training webinar. The Lemon Zest enzyme has lactic and glycolic acid and is NOT for sensitive clients - It's a little spicy for us normal people! But the Raspberry/Peach enzyme is great for her sensitive clients.

Thanks for the tips!

Hi Lindsey,

I'm incorporating Skin Scripts in my back bar and my clients are loving it.  I will continue to use and love PCA Skin for peels.

My favorites are the Coconut/Papaya Enzyme (for sensitive skin), Seaweed Mask for all skin types, Strawberry Mask, Retinol 2% Scrub and the Green Tea Antioxidant Cleanser. 

This is a great line but I'm sure you already know that!

Thanks for your info. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service