Sara Kathleen Bohlmann's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome. Thank you again, Lisa. Everything arrived today - SS is so fast! But duh, I…"

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied Jan 28, 2015 to Esthi with bad skin - me!

8 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheila Gordon

"Hi Christine - Thank so much for your recommendations. I found a local esthi to help…"

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied Jan 24, 2015 to Esthi with bad skin - me!

8 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheila Gordon

"Thank you, Lisa. I always felt so secure with Skin Script, knowing you answer with a…"

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied Jan 24, 2015 to Esthi with bad skin - me!

8 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Sheila Gordon

"Interesting! We have a lot of humidity in Wisconsin and it's always dry air here. I'…"

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied Jul 25, 2013 to Sensitive Skin with Acne Client Update

7 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

"Thanks for chiming in, everyone. I haven't heard back from her yet (I asked her a lo…"

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied Jul 25, 2013 to Sensitive Skin with Acne Client Update

7 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

"Hi Sheila, Dave and Lisa - GREAT news! My client LOVES Skin Script! She sent me a te…"

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied Jun 13, 2013 to Sensitive Skin Client with Hormonal Acne - Need some help

18 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Dave Waggoner

""

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied Jun 1, 2013 to Sensitive Skin Client with Hormonal Acne - Need some help

18 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Dave Waggoner

"SHEILA: My breakouts occur mostly on the cheeks. I honestly haven't been breaking ou…"

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied Jun 1, 2013 to Sensitive Skin Client with Hormonal Acne - Need some help

18 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Dave Waggoner

"My breakouts occur mostly on the cheeks. I honestly haven't been breaking out for a…"

18 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Dave Waggoner

"Hey Sheila Thanks for taking time to share your experience about this. As for my ski…"

Sara Kathleen Bohlmann replied May 30, 2013 to Sensitive Skin Client with Hormonal Acne - Need some help

18 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Dave Waggoner

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service