Sandee Regier's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kristy - Just getting to take a look at the photos. I do see the raised area on h…"

Sandee Regier replied May 1, 2015 to Need advice on how to help a client. Pictures attached.

6 May 1, 2015
Reply by Kristy Floyd

"Hi Kristy - Looking for advice on how to help clients with skin conditions is a tric…"

Sandee Regier replied Apr 27, 2015 to Need advice on how to help a client. Pictures attached.

6 May 1, 2015
Reply by Kristy Floyd

"Hi Robin - yes I do separate my enzyme facials because they are a great quick refres…"

Sandee Regier replied Apr 7, 2015 to Do you separate your enzyme facials on your menu?

5 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Cheryl Bruss

"Hi Cindy ~ When we have "texture" issues and client who overuse exfoliants at home w…"

Sandee Regier replied Oct 3, 2014 to My First Severe Allergic Client Reaction!

14 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Lisa VanBockern

"The answer to this question will take much discussion as it will involve skin cell d…"

Sandee Regier replied Sep 8, 2014 to Extremely dark pigmentation in African American

4 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Ruby Powell

"Hi Madalene - There are several phases of wound healing. Throughout the healing phas…"

Sandee Regier replied Aug 17, 2014 to Client looks like she has cigarette burns on her face after yesterday's treatment

7 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Madalene MaGee

"Hi Madalene - If I were dealing with situation I would call the client in for a comp…"

Sandee Regier replied Aug 16, 2014 to Client looks like she has cigarette burns on her face after yesterday's treatment

7 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Madalene MaGee

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service