Hello Everyone, I am in the process of updating and my website and brochures. I am planning on having peel treatments using SS peels and was wondering what everyone is charging for just peel treatments  & peel add-ons to facials. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

Views: 198

Replies to This Discussion

My peel upgrade to a facial is $25.

I don't have a peel only service at all on my menu and I would only have this available to a client who was doing a series and was using recommended homecare. So depending on the way you want to do the service (with or without masque), you have a lot of leeway in pricing...I would probably go between $45 to $65 without masque.

Thanks Cindy, 

That is pretty much the range what I was thinking for pricing.  Would you also have an recommendations for favorite retail products? Going to place my SS order this weekend. Thanks a bunch for your feedback!!!

Rosa

Im new to SS-did an order about a month ago or so....Have been doing great with these products! I am charging $40 for chemical peel....Im in a location I cant charge a ton...When I get the deeper level peels I will have option for clients....Like the Jessner-I will charge a lot more...I sell a lot of the Glycolic Cleanser, Green Tea Cleanser, The Gly/Ret pads, Peptide moisturizer, Retinol w Kojic Scrub used as a mask....Eye cream...(I just recently got the eye serum, which I love!) The Ageless Serum is a good sell-People love it...I mainly only carry three of their moisturizers-Light Aloe, Ageless Moisturizer and Peptide...I have a couple of Hydrating Moisture, but haven't sold yet...You are going to LOVE the way they treat you-the samples you get with your orders are excellent! I am so glad I started with them...Made my life a lot easier-Tons of education-I am using Control Corrective products now alongside of SS....Good luck!

Thanks Kim, 

Your feedback is much appreciated and will be so helpful!! It is overwhelming sometimes to choose just a few products from a new line to start with. 

Rosa - Green Tea Cleanser is the one you will be recommending the most.

And the Ageless Hydrating serum paired with Cucumber Toner makes everyone happy!

But the staff at Skin Script will be able to help you put together a comprehensive order within your budget. I suggest calling rather than on-line ordering.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service